Re: VirtualBox Guest Additions anyone?

> Is there anyone working on VirtualBox Guest Additions recently?
> I am happy that I can use a wide desktop screen. I just installed 8.99.6.

Support for NetBSD GA has been committed to the VBox tree a while ago:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/port-i386/2016/08/16/msg003520.html

NetBSD is not "officially" supported by VBox, so VBox doesn't provide
pre-built GAs for NetBSD.

Unfortunately, there's no pkgsrc package either.  One has to compile
themself.  That requires kbuild, but fortunately kbuild now also has
netbsd support committed, so you can bootstrap it as-is.

-uwe