Re: [Call for Testing] Syzkaller (kernel fuzzing)

Please don't burden upstream for every single issue (for now assume
literal meaning: "for any issue"). This worked for a while, as Dmitry
had spare time for syzkaller for !Linux, but this time is over.

You have asked others for tests, so take the responsibility now to
answer feedback reports. I'm not sure that sharing random binaries is
appropriate solution.

Please put syzkaller into pkgsrc-wip and add automatic script to spawn
the fuzzing process. This might include the VM creation in qemu with
anita. For manual steps ship the instruction in MESSAGE.

We use pkgsrc to share know-how of 3rd party tools in one tree.