Re: ACPI sleep issues (trap 4)

Hi Maxime,

Maxime Villard wrote:

Basically, I don't have an answer for you. It is surprising that it crashes
when going to sleep instead of when waking up. It would perhaps be worth
investigating this, but verily my time is limited right now, and I don't
have an i386 machine where to test changes.

sadly, both the Thinkpad T31 as the R51 fail to go properly to sleep with different symptoms.
Having issues when waking up is the next step! First sleep, then wake up!
Maya got the HP 620 to go to sleep, wakeup is partial, due to intel915 and wired ethernet. Not really usable yet, but at least we know.

I have a setup where I can easily patch and cross-compile kernel and test it, so if you have any patches, I can test them out.

Riccardo