Re: Migrating server from i386 to amd64 - Possibly NetBSD_6x --> 7x?

> Here's a hacked version of the script that I use:
> http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/sborrill/osupgrade
>
> I create a bootable USB stick using the usual methods and then put this
> script on too. The idea is that instead of trying to live upgrade, I run
> from a known good environment.

Is this script for a particular version upgrade? I notice a list of shared
object libraries near the end. I have not yet compared to what is on my
system.

Also, update, I received the new box and pulled a raid mirror off my old
box and it boots fine in 32 bit mode on the new box (once I disabled some
of the server fu). Next step will be to upgrade both to amd64 and then
probably 7_stable over the weekend and once stable, make the final swap
with old system.