Support for Intel P3xxx(3500) series PCIe SSD

Hi All

Seeing the following error after I added an Intel P3500  PCie SSD  2Tb on the server.. upgraded to netbsd 7 current  dated 26th Jan and got the same error. The hardware is not supported and wondering if a fix can be provided

Error message below

Vendor 0x8086 product 0x0953 (flash mass storage, interface 0x02 revision  0x01) at pci0 dev0 fucntion 0 not configured.

I can provide access to the server if you want to test the new hardware

Thanks

Derrick Lobo