Re: Intel 100 series chipset (Skylake / Sunrise Point)

On Mon, 18 Jan 2016 15:48:14 +0100
Frank Wille <frank%phoenix.owl.de@localhost> wrote:

> Tobias Nygren wrote:
>
> > wm(4) support was quite easy to add, it just needed new code to read
> > the NVM (NVM now integrated in the chip and direct mapped to main CSR).
> > I will post a diff later.
>
> Did this diff ever show up somewhere? Getting the network running would make
> further kernel tests on Skylake hardware much easier. Currently I'm using
> a FAT partition to exchange data.

Hello,

The patch wasn't posted yet because the NIC doesn't work reliably; it
hangs after a while. I didn't have time to work on it for some time
but msaitoh@ has continued the work and added more fixes:
http://www.execsw.org/~msaitoh/wm-spt-20151204-0.dif

-Tobias