Re: Intel 100 series chipset (Skylake / Sunrise Point)

On Sat, 17 Oct 2015 18:59:53 +0200
Tobias Nygren <tnn%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:

> Anyone working on support for 6th gen Core already?
> We don't currently support USB, LAN or DRM on the Z170 chipset.
> AHCI looks like it still works.
>
> Datasheet here:
> http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/chipsets/100-series-chipset-datasheet-vol-1.html

wm(4) support was quite easy to add, it just needed new code to read
the NVM (NVM now integrated in the chip and direct mapped to main CSR).
I will post a diff later.

USB looks tougher; intel have deprecated and removed EHCI entirely.
XHCI hangs.

-Tobias