Re: firefox and OpenOffice for 6.1_STABLE

It may be worth noting that firefox36 requires fonts/freetype-tt
(maybe precisely that, or maybe just some font set) to work.   I
discovered that accidentally while trying to install the Linux port of
OpenOffice.

Kind regards,

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>