Kabini

Hello,

    I've had good experience experimentally with an Intel
Atom 330 'Diamondville' mITX board.  I have considered the
D510 'Pineview' as a suitable replacement but I've also
seen AMD's new Socket AM1 platform as a possible
alternative.  Does anyone have experience with NetBSD on
'Kabini' chips or their 'Zacate' (E-350 and E-450)
predecessors?  I doubt we would use 3D but I would consider
it helpful if we had hardware accelleration of 2D and
perhaps video playback.  Hopefully somebody has tried AMD
and is willing to share his or her experiences.

Thanks,
  -Andy Ball