Re: missing driver problem

Hi.

On 2014/07/30 23:05, Steve Blinkhorn wrote:
Thanks for the quick response.   I can't easily get the whole of
/var/run/dmesg.boot to you for lack of a network connection, but here
is a manual transcript of the relevant line for the Ethernet adapter:

vendor 0x8086 product 0x153b (ethernet network revision 0x04) at pci dev 25
function 0 not configured

This is I217V

From pcidevs:
product INTEL I217_V            0x153b  I217-V Ethernet Connection

From if_wm.c
        { PCI_VENDOR_INTEL,     PCI_PRODUCT_INTEL_I217_V,
          "I217 V Ethernet Connection",

The entry exists in both -current and netbsd-6...

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>