Re: Firefox 26: occasional freeze with Youtube Webm videos

On 9 April 2014 19:00, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 09, 2014 at 05:04:59PM +0000, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
>> All the above to no avail. The only way is a reboot of the machine.
>
> Have you tried killing pulseaudio instead?
>
> pulseaudio --kill
> pulseaudio --cleanup
>
> and then try again?
>  Thomas

A little update in this issue. Recently the above mentioned solution
doesn't even work anymore. It used to work in FF 26 but no longer in
FF 28.

All dependencies are respected and I have upgraded pulseaudio and
avahidaemon. Could that be the cause?

--
Ottavio