Port-amd64 archive

Re: Support for Intel I211 (PCI Vendor 0x8086 Device 0x1536)

Hello, Derrick.

(2014/03/06 6:18), Derrick Lobo wrote:

Could we have support for Intel I211 NIC (PCI Vendor 0x8086 Device 0x1536)

 If the device ID is correct, the card is not I211 but I210.
The card is 1000Base-X. Right? The device is listed in if_wm.c
but it might not work.

 I have no any fiber card based on I210. If I had, I could write
a patch to support it.

 And, I do not have any of the following cards:

        Intel Gigabit EF Server Adapter (E1G42EF)
        I340-F4 (E1G44HF)

If someone who have one of those cards and can send it to me,
I'll make a patch.

(or ask someone who will attend AsiaBSDCon 2014 deliver the
card to me)

would be great if you can get this ported to netbsd 6

Derrick Lobo

                SAITOH Masanobu (msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost