Re: Hardware for a compact NetBSD/amd64 router

On Tue, 9 Jul 2013 14:52:33 +0100, Matthias Scheler wrote:
> I'm looking for hardware similar to a Wrap Engine(*) that however
> runs NetBSD/amd64 (6.1). I basically need to ethernet ports
> (100Mb/s or better) and enough CPU power to handle network
> traffic between the two interfaces.
>
> Any recommendations?

I had a similar requirement a while back, and ended up with an Intel
D2500CC
board - may be a bit bigger than what you are looking for, and no
serial access to BIOS setup. Apart from that, I am quite happy with it.

See e.g.
<http://www.ebay.de/ctg/Intel-D2500CC-BLKD2500CCE-Motherboard-/115926735?_tab=1>.

hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281