RE: ffs_alloccg:map corrupted :netbsd on kvm

I have also noticed the same issue on the i386 system. Not sure if this was
fixed with the 6.0 release..

-----Original Message-----
From: netbsd-ports-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost
[mailto:netbsd-ports-owner%NetBSD.org@localhost]
On Behalf Of Derrick Lobo
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 9:01 AM
To: port-amd64%netbsd.org@localhost; netbsd-ports%netbsd.org@localhost;
netbsd-users%NetBSD.org@localhost
Subject: FW: ffs_alloccg:map corrupted :netbsd on kvm

Hi all

Netbsd 6(beta2) keep rebooting, I am using this as a bsd container on the
KVM. System keeps rebooting. Error msg is Start = 884 len = 1971 fs /usr

I have copied the files to an ftp server

ftp://149.99.34.81/

login netbsd
passwd netbsd

Also noticed that I can bring down the system by doing a du-sm * on / when
my kernel build has the following enabled (no issues when these are removed)
the crash happens on /kern which is the kernfs

#options        IPSEC           # IP security
#options        IPSEC_ESP       # IP security (encryption part; define
w/IPSEC)
#options        IPSEC_NAT_T     # IPsec NAT traversal (NAT-T)
#options        IPSEC_DEBUG     # debug for IP security

Derrick Lobo