Re: ddb fails to write breakpoint

Le 01/05/12 08:38, David Laight a écrit :
Didn't dump the PTE contents.

I was trying to put a breakpoint onto netbsd32_sendsig which is a
'nowhere specific' code address (and didn't happen to be a page boundary).
Even with my change, I still saw a 'fault inside ddb' message when
I continued from the breakpoint - didn't look to see exactly where.

Might be cpu family related?
I disabled all but one of the cpu cores to make life less confusing!
made no difference.

Also a possibility. Could you send me the result of 'cpuctl identify 0', please?

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
jeanyves.migeon%free.fr@localhost