RE: H8DG6-F with an AMD Opteron 6276- LSI 2008 as SAS and Intel 82576 Ethernet controller

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012, Derrick Lobo wrote:
I managed to get this working using a LSI 2108 which is supported by
netbsd..  Also you were correct the Ethernet Intel 82576 controller is
support using netbsd-daily.

Any idea when the LSI 2008 would be supported..

Do you have the vendor and product ID? I've been working with mfi(4) in the last couple of days and added support for some 2008 varieties.

--
Stephen