RE: H8DG6-F with an AMD Opteron 6276

Sure can.

-----Original Message-----
From: D'Arcy Cain [mailto:darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost]
Sent: Friday, February 03, 2012 9:29 AM
To: Derrick Lobo
Cc: 'Port-Amd64@Netbsd. Org'
Subject: Re: H8DG6-F with an AMD Opteron 6276

On 12-02-02 09:34 AM, Derrick Lobo wrote:
> I recently got a Supermicro 6000 - 16core H8DG6-F with an AMD Opteron
> 6276 however the SAS controller and network adapter are not recognized
> by netbsd current dated yesterday.
>
> The freebsd drivers are available by Supermicro. Any help porting this
> to netbsd would be highly appreciated.

Just a point of info - Givex has been donating sans strings to the
NetBSD foundation for years.  While I have not been directly associated
with Givex for some time, I wouldn't be surprised if Derrick could
arrange a few more bucks for someone if they could make this happen.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost