removing boot ROMS

     Back in August I posted a message about removing the boot ROM
images to be used with old ethernet cards.  Nobody was violently
opposed to doing so.  A few people thought it might be nice to keep
them around, but nobody offered to do the work to maintain them.

     At this point, my plan is to disconnect them from the build, but
not to delete them.  That way if somebody wants to work on them, they
are easily found, but they don't cause problems when trying to add new
features to /boot.  I'll wait a couple of days to see if anybody yells,
but I do plan on moving on this fairly quickly.