Non-RAID SAS adapters (was: NetBSD on current AMD motherboards)

> Is there SAS controllers out there that are not RAID?
Well, maybe some of them have RAID0 and RAID1.

> I looked for one when I needed a new tape changer, and didn't find
> anything with a SAS interface and no RAID (so I went fiber channel ...)
LSI SAS3xxx for SAS-1, LSI SAS 9xxx for SAS-2. See
http://www.lsi.com/products/storagecomponents/Pages/HBAs.aspx
for details.
The 3xxx series uses the SAS1068 chip, which are supported by mpt(4).