Re: fpsetmask(3) do not clear exception bits

On Wed, Oct 12, 2011 at 05:31:15PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> In article <20111012164902.GA27828%lynche.sis.pasteur.fr@localhost>,
> Nicolas Joly  <njoly%pasteur.fr@localhost> wrote:
[...]
> >While checking fpsetmask(3) behaviour i noticed that, while it can set
> >bits to unmask exception, it cannot clear them afterwards.
[...]
> Don't forget to fix i386.

I don't see any problem with the i386 version. But i can only test it
under compat netbsd32 on my amd64. I don't have a i386 machine handy.

OTOH, it does not harm to reduce diff between i386 and amd64 versions.

--
Nicolas Joly

Projects and Developments in Bioinformatics
Institut Pasteur, Paris.