Re: which mid-sized servers are best for NetBSD-5.1?

I just put one of these into service running NetBSD 5:

- SuperMicro SuperServer 6016T-T
- Dual Intel Xeon E5640
- 12 GB DDR3 ECC Registered memory
- Dual WD VelociRaptor 450 GB SATA Hard Drives

The cost was 3,187.00 through a SuperMicro Reseller. I didn't go with HW
raid, but, it's an option.

--
John R. Shannon, CISSP
JTRS HMS - DSCI