Re: amdtemp module does not find any sensors on 5.99.55

As an added datapoint, amdtemp still attaches and is functional if the driver is built into the kernel, as is the case in the amd64/GENERIC kernel. It seems to fail only when loaded after autoconfig is done.

I will try to look into it in the next few days...