Re: New Dell Optiplex 990 Network card problem

Maybe it's close to the wm driver's i82573 ?

Maybe check the datasheets?

On Fri, 13 May 2011, Phil Nelson wrote:

Hello,

 I just got a new Dell Optiplex 990 and it contains an Integrated Intel
82579LM Ethernet LAN 10/100/1000 device.  It appears as pci vendor 0x8086,
product 0x1502.   I'm hoping that this is similar enough to a current device
so it just needs to have the vendor/product added.    Does anyone know if
this is the case?

--Phil

--
Phil Nelson (phil at cs.wwu.edu) http://www.cs.wwu.edu/nelson