Re: miniroot.kmod install fs + amd64cd.iso changes

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 12:11:40PM +0000, Jonathan A. Kollasch wrote:
> > I left the INSTALL config(5), but removed it from default release
> > build.
[..]
> I strongly disapprove.

I suppose you disapprove the removal of INSTALL with embedded ramdisk, not the
root on / cd iso?

If we keep building INSTALL as before (just like sparc64 does), would the
changes be acceptable to you? If not, please qualify your criticism.

Martin