Re: Motherboard chipset for NetBSD 5.1

The board is not the problem. If you have trouble with
booting NetBSD SMP then you might be affected by the C1E errata.
A workaround has been applied to -current today.
It should be applied to NetBSD 5.1, too.

W/o the workaround you should be able to boot NetBSD with ACPI
and w/o SMP at least.

Christoph