Support for AMD SR56x0/SP5100 chipset

Does anyone know if existing drivers will deal with the new chipset?

I'm planning on acquiring a new toy, with quad-socket 12-core Opteron CPUs. The motherboard uses the new chip-set, and there's a dearth of detailed info available from AMD's website. I can't even find the PCI model info for these chips.

If these are not supported, does anyone have a clue on how much work would be required to extend existing drivers? Or does anyone have a datasheet? :)

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |