Re: amd64 + Xen + arcmsr = crash

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 01:48:01AM +0100, Jean-Yves Migeon wrote:
> >I would like to replace the NetBSD i386 dom0 with amd64 port to be able to
> >access 8 GB of RAM.  However, amd64+xen does not work well with the Areca
> >controller - most of NetBSD builds make the system panic at a random point.
>
> What are the panic messages, and which "random points"?

I'll post the panic message as soon as I can.  The system ran one build
without problems, but during the next build, the system while it was
executing the last command below:

--- insn-recog.o ---
--- dependall-compat ---
--- dependall-lib ---
--- tests.po ---
#   compile  libatf-c++/tests.po

"Random points" means that the build process can crash the system at a random
time (not during the same command every time).

  -jm