Port-amd64 archive

spurious reboots

I have an amd64 box that worked fine with NetBSD 4. Since I upgraded it
to NetBSD-5, it now exhibit spurious reboots, with the following
- building a few packages will reliabily cause the reboot within a few
- it never happens when the machine is idle
- there is no panic, no console message at all. It just reboots.
- ddb.onpanic is set to 1
- I tried a kernel without ACPI, it does not change the behavior

Any idea?

Emmanuel Dreyfus