NetBSD 5.0-Release Print Server

I currently use my x86_64 NetBSD 5.0-Release workstation as a print server
for all of the computers on my network.  This worked flawlessly until I
upgraded from RC4 to Release.  Everything still prints fine until I try to
print a lengthy document (7 or more pages).  I am using LPR as a print
spooler with a foomatic driver.  When I try to print the same documents
directly from the NetBSD machine, they seem to print fine.  Does anyone
have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this?

--
Robert Wideman