Re: Desktop NetBSD needs your help

Anne Bennett wrote:
All that being said, with respect to the proposal: yes, please!  That is,
I'll probably continue to install and maintain the O/S and most packages
in 'export mode', and I'm unlikely to waver in my loyalty to fvwm as a
window manager, but if a few of the "desktop tools" could be made a bit
easier to deal with, I'd be very happy.  I'm referring in particular to
firefox and its multimedia plugins, as well as tools for listening to
music and for handling files from that (shudder) proprietary O/S.

I wish I could help more, but I'll at least go subscribe to the
mailing list, and share my experiences where they seem relevant.

Thanks for the reminder. I had completely forgotten about a browser plugin for audio and video; I will add the totem-browser-plugin package to the package list.

Cheers,
Jared