Re: Tcl/Tk and Xlib error building scilab

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 03:26:36PM +0000, Huub wrote:
> Running NBSD 4.0.1, I'm building scilab from pkgsrc-current. This is what
> I get:
>
> Xlib: connection to "unix:0.0" refused by server
> Xlib: No protocol specified
>
> Error: Can't open display: unix:0.0
> *** Error code 1
[...]
> Can somebody please tell me what may be wrong?

It uses Tk during the documentation build and that in turns needs a
working X server. It would be nice if the documentation part could be
split off into a separate package or the use of Tk be removed, but I
don't have time to deal with that nor do I care enough about this
package.

Joerg