Panics during build under NetBSD 5.0 beta/amd64/xen/dom0

Hi,

I have been trying to build NetBSD 5.0 beta under 5.0 beta/amd64/xen/dom0,
but every attempt has ended up in a panic.  The panic message is too long
to fit the remote console, so I don't know what kind of a panic it is.  It
seems to occur at a random point during build.

The same system with the same NetBSD binaries and same version of kernel
works OK without xen.

Is anyone able to do full build under amd64/xen and NetBSD 5.0 beta?

Thanks,

  -jm