Re: Please read if you use x86 -current

On Wed, 12 Nov 2008 13:07:47 -0500 (EST)
"Jared D. McNeill" <jmcneill%invisible.ca@localhost> wrote:

> On Wed, 12 Nov 2008, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:
> > At a minimum, build.sh should have an option to do that, to get the
> > proper path for the toolchain, since these instructions can fail:
>
> USETOOLS=no

And for folks who cross-compile?

This is why it has to be integrated into build.sh.  Is there any harm
(other than longer compile times) to always compiling modules?  If
compile time is an issue, should we have new config file entries saying
things like

        module foo
        module bar

and having the generated Makefile DTRT?