Re: HEAD amd64 kernel no boot

Booted amd64 GENERIC head today with boot -v. It hung at:

uhub5 at usb5: vendor 0x1002 EHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev 2.00/1.00, addr1

I waited for a few minutes and pressed CTRL-ALT-ESC.

fatal breakpoint trap in supervisor mode
trap type 1 code 0 rip ffffffff804dde25 cs 8 rflags 202 cr 2  0 cpl 6 rsp
ffff800003d0369e8
Stopped in pid 0.2 (system) at  netbsd: breakpoint+0x5:  leave

db{0}: bt
breakpoint() at netbsd:breakpoint+0x5
wskbd_translate
wskbd_input
pckbd_input
pckbcintr
intr_biglock_wrapper
Xint_legacy1
--- interrupt ---
x86_stihlt
idle_loop

I ran "next" a few times. It showed a lot of

fatal breakpoint trap in supervisor mode
trap type 1 code 0 rip ffffffff804dde25 cs 8 rflags 202 cr 2  0 cpl 6 rsp
ffff800003d0369e8

with some slightly different numbers. Then it started looping like that --
many screens full. I pressed space bar and it stopped (no prompt). About
ten seconds later the laptop powered down.

Any ideas on how I can troubleshoot this?