Recent auich breakage?

Hi

I didn't have time to investigate things further, but auich (AC97 audio)
on my Asus A8N-E (NForce4 chipset) broke recently on -current. When enabled, it
will stall while booting, just after printing its identification line (auich0
at pci0 dev 4 function 0: nforce4 AC097 Audio). I tried disabling ACPI, but
that doesn't help.

It died somewhere between now and .60 since my previous kernel still
works OK. That one is dated april 22nd, but I'm not 100% convinced I then
built it off fresh sources. I will try pinpointing some more in an attempt to
isolate things.

--
Martijn van Buul - pino%dohd.org@localhost