Re: Is amd64 ready for a server will be colocated?

 > I was wondering if anyone is using port-amd64 on a box that they have
 > colocated?

Not colocated per say, but I have it on a dell poweredge 2950 and a sun
x2100 on rpc and serial console (w/ serial console redirection), and
have not had to physically touch the boxes since I installed them for
OS upgrades, bios/firmware upgrade for the dell, the occasional panic,
etc).

running 4.0 betas, rc's and release.

-Todd