Re: install via pxeboot?

Never mind.  It has been proven silly Q;

I would like to have any solution to install NetBSD/amd64 for the machine w/o
CD-ROM/DVD drive.

I could find pxeboot_ia32.bin binary in installation/misc/ directory.  Although
it
has an identical name (iick for me since I would like to use a single
pxeboot_ia32.bin in /tftpboot directory valid either for 32/64 installations),
there are two different versions for 32bit netbooting and 64bit counterpart.  It
works just fine.

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology