install via pxeboot?

Hi,

I'm a bit afraid to ask this Q since it might sound naively silly.  Is it
possible to
boot of NetBSD/amd64 using pxeboot?  My understanding is that pxeboot is
a BIOS-like API to handle PC NIC in HW natural way and valid for 32bit world.
As NetBSD/amd64 needs to have 64bit-ware bootloader, pxeboot_ia32.bin is
not useful to netboot purpose, right?  I'd tried pxeboot_ia32.bin; it refused
to NFS load amd64 netbsd-INSTALL file saying;
"boot: Inappropriate file type or format"

I would like to have any solution to install NetBSD/amd64 for the machine w/o
CD-ROM/DVD drive.

Toru Nishimura / ALKYL Technology