Subject: Re: bad format `p'
To: Adrian Portelli <adrianp@stindustries.net>
From: Rhialto <rhialto@falu.nl>
List: port-amd64
Date: 11/24/2007 17:53:45
On Sat 24 Nov 2007 at 16:27:45 +0000, Adrian Portelli wrote:
> Is that PR# 33808 that you're talking about ?  I tried the patches in
> the PR and they work great if, as stated in the PR, TERM=vt100.

That's the one. I just checked, and the situation with the current
screen seems to be the same on my system. I haven't had the time/energy
to try to hunt for the remaining problem (the alternate character set
not working).

> adrian.
-Olaf.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl        -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.