Subject: netbsd-4 userland compile fail w/o INET6
To: None <>
From: Raymond Keller <>
List: port-amd64
Date: 03/27/2007 20:44:40
Is this a good place to ask?

Anyone able to compile userland on amd64 with recent netbsd-4 source
and MKINET6=no?

I tried building a recent checkout of netbsd-4, but got this:

> /usr/obj/destdir.amd64/usr/include/arpa/inet.h:89: error: conflicting types for 'inet_ntop'
> /usr/src/gnu/dist/postfix/src/util/sys_defs.h:1142: error: previous declaration of 'inet_ntop' was here
> *** Failed target:  cidr_match.o

So I grabbed a source set from here and attempted it again, with the
same result:

The FTP'd set and the cvs checkout both build _without_ the MKINET6
specification.  Tools and kernel build fine regardless.  Any ideas?