Subject: Re: PR/35302: Wrong Intel CPUs features display
To: None <port-amd64@netbsd.org>
From: Blair Sadewitz <blair.sadewitz@gmail.com>
List: port-amd64
Date: 03/06/2007 17:58:44
Also missing (I'm pretty sure my processor has this, anyway) is the
SSE3 flag, which quite a few processors have now.  devel/cpuflags
would work nicely with machdep.sse3, also.

--Blair

--
Support WFMU-FM: free-form radio for the masses!
<http://www.wfmu.org/>

"The frivolity and boredom which unsettle the established order, the
vague foreboding of something unknown, these are the heralds of
approaching change.  The gradual crumbling that left unaltered the
face of the whole is cut short by a sunburst which, in one flash,
illuminates the features of the new world."  --G.W.F. Hegel,
_Phenomenology of Spirit_ 5:11