Subject: Re: No Available Disks on an HP xw6400
To: None <port-amd64@netbsd.org>
From: Randy Sato <rsato@mac.com>
List: port-amd64
Date: 12/19/2006 09:08:19
Thanks for the info, but still no luck.

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place for a -current that I can
use, but I've been watching releng.netbsd.org for a successful amd64
build and haven't seen one lately.

I then saw and tried "ftp://ftp-asim.lip6.fr/outgoing/bouyer/amd64/",
but this installer did not see my disk.

I then changed the BIOS and switched it out of RAID,AHCI mode and the
installer did see my disk and I started the install process.

Unfortunately I got a few "lost interrupt" messages which apparently
prevents me from mounting the cd containing the binary sets.

I could not use a network option because setting it up using dhcp or
manually did not result in a working network connection. Maybe the
bge/broadcom 5752 is not supported?

So no cd, not ftp, no netbsd.

Randy