Subject: Re: 3.0.1 and pkgsrc problems
To: None <port-amd64@netbsd.org>
From: Martijn van Buul <pino@dohd.org>
List: port-amd64
Date: 09/24/2006 07:06:17
It occurred to me that Francisco Valladolid Hdez. wrote in
gmane.os.netbsd.ports.x86-64:
> You have sufficiente disk space?, write it:
>
> # df -h
>
> and put special attention to /usr partition y/o /tmp

firefox is built with gcc34 - the rest of Huub's packages is built with
the system compiler. That's the difference, and that's probably the key to
the solution.

However, since Huub refuses to give the full error, we'll never know for
sure.

--
    Martijn van Buul - pino@dohd.org - http://www.stack.nl/~martijnb/
	 Geek code: G--  - Visit OuterSpace: mud.stack.nl 3333