Subject: Re: 3.0.1 and pkgsrc problems
To: None <>
From: Huub <>
List: port-amd64
Date: 09/24/2006 07:43:29
Francisco Valladolid Hdez. wrote:
> You have sufficiente disk space?, write it:
> # df -h
> and put special attention to /usr partition y/o /tmp

bash-3.1$ df -h
Filesystem        Size      Used     Avail Capacity  Mounted on
/dev/wd0a         5.8G      39M      5.4G     0%    /
/dev/wd0e          61G     2.2G       56G     3%    /usr
/dev/wd0f         5.8G      20M      5.5G     0%    /home

Seems to be enough. BTW, I just succesfully build Thunderbird- I
have no idea why the builds are going ok now, since I didn't do
anything. I wonder what will happen if I update my pkgsrc to -current.
Should I "make update" for each package installed?