Subject: Re: emul.linux32 error: Inconsistency detected by ld.so
To: Pavel Cahyna <pavel@netbsd.org>
From: None <joel@carnat.net>
List: port-amd64
Date: 08/16/2006 17:30:06
yes, I have only one partition where the whole Linux system fits.

# ls /emul/linux32/dev/
./                hde26             intel_rng         ptyce             tty14
../               hde27             ipauth            ptycf             tty15
MAKEDEV*          hde28             ipl               ptyd0             tty16
README.MAKEDEV    hde29             ipnat             ptyd1             tty17
X0R@              hde3              ippp0             ptyd2             tty18
admmidi0          hde30             ippp1             ptyd3             tty19
admmidi1          hde31             ippp10            ptyd4             tty2
admmidi2          hde32             ippp11            ptyd5             tty20

#  /bin/ls -1 /emul/linux32/dev | wc -l
    2570

I'm not sure how it could matters but the partition was formatted in EXT3
but mounted with ext2fs. And the same behaviour occured without EXEC_AOUT
configured (that is with GENERIC).