Subject: Re: Please test POWERNOW_K[78]
To: Gary Duzan <>
From: Gary Duzan <>
List: port-amd64
Date: 08/08/2006 20:36:03
In Message <> ,
   Gary Duzan <> wrote:

=>In Message <> ,
=>   Juan RP <> wrote:
=>=>The latest code for POWERNOW_K[78] is now in -current, if you have
=>=>any AMD Athlon Mobile or Athlon 64 cpu, please try it out and
=>=>report success/failure, etc.
=>=>The code works in Athlon 64 cpus (reported by Elad Efrat, Joel Carnat,
=>=>Martjin Van Buul), and previously by Rhialto (powernow_k7.c for i386,
=>=>previous version by Martin Vegiard).
=>   It didn't seem to do anything for me. dmesg and config included

   Rebuilt, and it seems ok now. Sysctls work (though I haven't
run benchmarks.) I'll submit a PR with estd pkgsrc fixes soon.

					Gary Duzan