Subject: Re: netbsd v3.0 crash on amd64
To: None <port-amd64@NetBSD.org>
From: rmkml <rmkml@free.fr>
List: port-amd64
Date: 06/09/2006 22:36:58
Hi,
after many day,
I have new crash : (same test)
   http://82.238.92.71/netbsd3amd64crashtcpdumps0b.jpg
but is strange, if I start netbsd and run tcpdump without directly '-s 0',
netbsd not crash !
but if I reboot, and after run tcpdump with '-s 0' = crash !
very strange !

anyone help me ?
next test: boot netbsd without MP and run tcpdump ....
(another test is run tcpdump with cdrom boot ...)
Best Regards
Rmkml