Subject: ACPI interrupt routing, take 2
To: None <,>
From: Frank van der Linden <>
List: port-amd64
Date: 03/23/2006 00:44:48
I've updated my changes for ACPI interrupt routing, and put new kernels

Changes are:

	* Fixes from Masanori Kanaoka for legacy IRQ use and cardbus.
	  (should fix legacy IRQ problems that a few people saw).
	* Get the ioapic register settings right for ioapic routes
	  using a PCI link device (should fix problem reported
	  by Matt Thomas).
	* More debug output if you patch the kernel to have mp_verbose = 2
		gdb --write netbsd.acpi
		set mp_verbose=2
	* Stepping through the MPACPI configuration, requiring user a
	  console keypress, if mpacpi_step = 1.

Many thanks for the testers who helped so far,

- Frank