Subject: amd64pkg-3.0.iso available for testing
To: None <>
From: Hubert Feyrer <>
List: port-amd64
Date: 01/06/2006 22:52:42
After Manuel Bouyer has made amd64 binary packages available for NetBSD
3.0/amd64, I've tried making a (one) CD with the amd64 install sets
and a small set of "useful" (for some definition of 'useful'...) packages.
The CD should also be bootable.

Please grab them from any mirrors or

More information including a list of packages included is available in

Please test this CD, and let me know if it boots, what you think of the
package selection (anything special that I forgot to include but that's
available on amd64? anything really superfluous?), and anything else you
think. I don't have hardware to test this.

  - Hubert