Subject: Re: AMD-8111 and ADT7463 support patches
To: Anil Gopinath <anil_public@yahoo.com>
From: Nicolas Joly <njoly@pasteur.fr>
List: port-amd64
Date: 01/06/2006 20:10:03
On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 07:50:22PM -0800, Anil Gopinath wrote:

> I just submitted a patch for
>
> -  hardware random # generator found in AMD-8111
> -  smbus1.0 host controller found in AMD-8111
> -  ADT 7463 remote thermal controller and voltage
> monitor
>
> This will be useful for folks using motherboards such
> as the TYAN S2881.
>
> Here is the URL:
>
> http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=32463
>
> Please check it out and let me know if you see any
> problems. If somebody can pull this into current, that
> would be great.

I'll try to have a look, and test it on my S2885 workstation.

I already submitted a PR (kern/32284) to enable the random number
generator ... And i'm currently slowly working on the SMBus using
Jared D. McNeill implementation.

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2005/10/25/0014.html
http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-kern/2005/10/30/0025.html

--